Sunday, April 18, 2010

Were Going to the Zoo

Gavin and I picked up Leila from camping and then went to pick up Heather for our trip to the zoo!  Leila fell asleep in the car and was really upset that I woke her and she was scard of Heather so it resulted in Leila riding with Gavin in the single stroller and crying.  I only brought the single stroller because I figured Leila would want to walk and go see all the animals but we made do with the single until Leila calmed down. 



















Once we got into the zoo Leila was her normal self again.  Our first stop was the turtle statue.  I'm guessing Leila could have stayed all day with the turtle.  She would tell other kids that walked up to it that it was "mine".






































Our next stop was Sammy the Seal.  He was not performing today so we had to visit him inside.  Leila wanted to go swimming too.




































Our trip took us past the zebras, giraffes, ram and raindeer but Leila loved the Lions and Tigers best.































Leila also loved the monkey statue.  Doesn't see look like a little lady?
















And our last store before crankyville was the childrens play area.  Leila loves the water area and was soaked before leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment