Happy 2nd Birthday, Leila! I can't belive you are already 2. You had a perfect birthday. I tried taking your 2 year old pictures this morning but as usual you hated it. After we took a long walk and when we got home I tried getting you to take a nap. After 45 minutes of "playing" I got you up and we had lunch. We then went down to grandma and grandpas to have a little birthday party and dye Easter eggs. When daddy was done with work we went to Chuck E Cheese with grandma, grandpa and Logan. After Chuck E Cheese we stopped at Toys R Us where you got a birthday crown and a balloon. You were so pooped that you fell asleep minutes after leaving Toys R Us and barely woke up while I put pjs on you. It was a perfect day and it was 81 degrees out!
Good Morning Birthday girl!
Wearing her birthday onesie from last year. It's a little small but she wanted it on.

2 Year Old Pictures - These are pretty bad...a new photoshoot will be done.
Pictures from Leila's mini party at grandma and grandpas.
The birthday hat Leila colored.
Cousins
Cupcake

Dyeing Easter Eggs
Fun at Chuck E Cheese
No comments:
Post a Comment